Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy on a Friday/Saturday???

Been a bit, but I'm still working on sucking the marrow...

1. Reds are off to their best start since 1990, which happens to be the last time they won the World Series (remember Mom?)!

2. The gym: totally dig getting to go w/Carrie three times a week and I'm down 10+ pounds since after Valentines Day when she got us the membership (Jack has unlimited run of the playroom there while mommy and daddy work out)!

3. Making shit. I thoroughly enjoy building and painting whatever needs to be or whatever I just wanna make. Scrap piles are my friend and Jackson is always down to make art or watch daddy dumpster-dive for new lumber/canvases.

4. Outlaw Race this Sunday. Doing a 4-mile skate race for shits and giggles downtown this Sunday w/some friends from out of town. Skating is rad!

5. Skating/camping trip is only two weeks away!!! In just two weeks Wes and I will be hanging out a few beerages deep with two (perhaps more) other skater friends of ours around a campfire after a nice long day at the Knoxville skate park!! Gonna stay Friday and Saturday night while hitting-up the skate park throughout our waking hours. Get some!!

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

What a fun happy post! Sounds like things are pretty awesome! I mean, what's better than going to the gym, skating, and building stuff?!? Not much, I say! ;) Have fun doing the skate race! :)