Friday, April 15, 2011

Support your Indy record store

...if you have one...

Tomorrow is the annual Record Store Day and here in Lexington we are fortunate enough to have My Morning Jacket hanging out for the afternoon (thanks for going corporate Ear-X-Tacy!).
So go to your own local shop and scoop up something that Target and Wal-Mart won't have 350 copies of next week. I'm looking forward to the exclusive vinyl singles from MMJ and my main man Steve Earle!
What are you getting/what'd you get?

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

YAY for MMJ! I wanna go! I haven't seen Tom in months!!! I will have to check out record stores around here! :)

dstrytruitt said...

I got to say hi to Tom, but they were already sold out of both records I went for. Bummer.
Jackson got a sticker, a pin, and a sucker so it was a win, overall.