Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 08 – A song that you know all the words to

It was pointed out that I never give a link to a video or anything...um, yeah I do. See the song title (or whatever, ie "Junkie Wisdom" post) in a different color (signifying a Hyperlink)? Just click it and your YouTube wishes will come true! I'll make it easy for you though and start including the link in the body of the posts, too.

All the words??? Geez, there have to be at least a thousand as I haves love music ever since I can recall dancing to Bob Seger records as a three-year-old.
For this exercise I shall choose: George Jones, "Choices"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQMI7TksYo0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3 comments:

stalker sarah said...

I need to familiarize myself with your tunes!!! I'm a music lover, too! But I don't know a lot of the ones you have mentioned!!

dstrytruitt said...

There's just so much inspiring stuff out there that my tastes are totally all over the map. I'm thinking I want to do the 30 days exercise a few times using a different genre each time (this time with country, obviously).

Jenny said...

I'm gonna go with "Last Goodbye" by Jeff Buckley. I know the words to plenty of songs, but I think I enjoy singing this one the most.