Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Monday, er...Tuesday!

Still happy just a day late:

1. Happy that my wife's very favorite team (UK, my life-long most hated team) has made the Final Four.

2. Opening Day is only hours away! Reds repeat in the NL Central? Doesn't matter, really... as baseball is a sign of Spring and life and renewal.

3. Skating is rad! Saturday I got a morning session on my ramp where I got some new stuff happening, re-learned some old stuff, and just had a great time. Then I took the dog for a run on my cruiser board. And finally, I met up with one of the Kooks for a two-mile cruiser push through the Arboretum.

4. My wife. She's just great and is so better than anything I ever imagined a marriage being.

5. DVR because Carrie and I get to watch stuff together and Jack can watch cartoons he wants to see instead of whatever is on at the time. Wish this was around when I was a kid.

Go find your own happy.

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

I love it! I seriously do! I'm so glad you do a happy blog! I wish we lived closer. I know I'd get along great with Carrie! She sounds so amazing! You guys are both lucky to have each other! And yay for skating and everything else that's fun! Even UK being in the Final Four! *cough cough* ;)