Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy List

Top 5 things I'm stoked on today:

(stolen from my friend Sarah's blog )

1. My beautiful, amazing, inspiring son. Every single day is an absolute treat; I never dreamed being a father could be this wonderful. I will try the rest of my life but I'll never be able to communicate to him just how perfectly wonderful he is--guess that's just how that goes.

2. My ramp restoration is finished and I'm getting to skate more regularly thanks to it. Keeps me alive.

3. Baseball season is just over a week away! Hoping for a Reds repeat in the NL Central (although the Brewers did some serious reloading in the offseason).

4. Two great interviews over the past week give me a nice sense of confidence that once I get in the door I can at least make a good impression.

5. I love my family and I know how truly fortunate I am to have such a tremendous support system.

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Yay for things that make you happy!!! I love it! I didn't even know you had a blog! Hooray! Families are awesome huh?!? And yay for interviews!! Have a happy week! :)

Patti Hurst said...

Good for you for seeing all that you have.